Our driving instructors are equipped with the knowledge, skills and experience to help people achieve the best results from their driving.
With over 15 years’ experience in the driving training industry, the Training Coordinator and Lead Instructor Michael Duell is qualified to deliver Light Vehicle, Four Wheel Drive and Heavy Vehicle accredited courses.
Michael along with Stephen Clarke (light and heavy vehicle instructor) have each independently owned and operated driving schools and worked as Driving Examiners for the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Our Instructors maintain their qualifications to ensure they are equipped to deliver the most current and relevant courses available.
Current Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessing: TAE40110
- Light Vehicle (cars) Driver Training Accreditation
- Four Wheel Drive Nationally Accredited Competency – TLIC2025A
- Heavy Vehicle Driver Training Accreditation: up to and including multi-combination vehicles (trucks including B doubles)
- Load Restraint – TLID407C
- Fatigue Management – TLIF2010A (Drivers Only)
- Fatigue Management – TLIF3063A (Supervisors, Schedulers and Managers)
- Current Licence to Perform High Risk Work – Forklift Truck
- Current First Aid Certificate
We Maintain Insurance for all Trainers
- Work Cover
- Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of $2,000,000
- General and Products Liability Insurance to the value of $20,000,000